Internet Service SEO-BOOST.SHOP
The Administration reserves the right to use personal data to fullfill the contractual obligations that have been agreed between the parties.
The collection, processing, storage and transfer of Users’ personal data, that were provided by these Users voluntarily, are carried out with the following conditions:
These privacy guidelines are developed in strict compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as other legal documents that regulate the processing, storage and transmission of personal data on the Internet.
INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED IN THE PROCESS OF USING THE SERVICE
- The Service Administration can collect the information which may identify the User (including e-mail, IP addresses, the information on the device, payment data, the information of the account in social media). The Service Administration can collect this information through Service (at the moment of registration of the User). By using the Service, the User agrees to collection, processing and storage of the data related to the provision of services and cooperation within the Service.
- In the process of using the Service, the User provides the Service Administration their personal and other information required by the Administration of the Service for the provision of services, including information that may be transferred by the Service Administration to third parties to organize the provision of such services.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to transfer the received information to the counterparties, for the purpose of execution of the undertaken obligations to such parties.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to transfer the received information to the public authorities and departments at their request, in accordance with the law and other state legislation in force, as well as the norms of international law.
- The Service Administration does not check the integrity of the personal data provided by the User, but reserves the right to monitor the reliability of such personal data. The administration of Service is not responsible for negative consequences and conflict situations which have occurred as a result of providing of incorrect ipersonal information by the User.
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT MUST BE PROVIDED TO USE THE SERVICE
USE OF TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT INFORMATION
- The Service Administration uses various technologies for collecting information from the User’s device, as well as collecting the information about the User’s actions within the Service.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to use automated scripts, plug-ins and other software products for collecting, processing, storing and transferring personal and other data of the User, which were previously uploaded or transferred by such User during the use of the Service.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to change the procedure for collecting, processing, storing and transferring personal and other data received from the User. Any changes in the conditions of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal and other data are made publicly, with mandatory notification of the User through the Service or other communication channels, which were formed as a result of the provision of the User’s personal contact data. After the changes in the specified conditions are made, the new version of this document will be published and communicated to all Service Users.
- Under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the User has the following rights:
1.1 The right to be informed about the processing of personal data;
1.2 The right to acces their personal data stored and processed by the Administration;
1.3. The right to demand the correction of personal data, stored and processed by the Administration, related to the User;
1.4 The right to ask the Administration to delete the data of the User (“the right to be forgotten”);
1.5 The right to restrict the processing of personal data of the User;
1.6. The right not to consent to the processing of personal data;
1.7. The right not to consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
1.8. The right to transfer data;
1.9 The right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
1.10. The right to file a complaint to the supervising authority.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USER AUTOMATICALLY
- The Service Administration automatically collects information from the User’s browser or device when visiting the Service. This information may include the IP address, device ID and type, browser type and language, operating system (mobile system) used in the device, access time, geographic location of the access device.
- The Service Administration may collect other information and data which the Service may need for the provision of services. In such cases, the User will receive an appropriate request for permission to collect additional information and data
- Cookie files are small pieces of information that a website stores on the User’s computer or mobile device when they visit the Service. This allows the server to summarize information from the browser, so the User does not have to re-enter data when returning to the Service or viewing different pages. The User can learn more about how cookies work at www.cookiecentral.com.
- When the User visits the Service, the Service Administration (Software) may install one or more cookies on the User’s device to facilitate access to the Service in the future and to personalize the User’s experience when using the Service and its services. By means of cookie files the Service Administration can automatically collect the information on actions of the User within the Service, pages which are visited by the User, time and date of visits, etc.
- These cookies are used solely for the qualitative and full-fledged provision of access to the Service and the provision of information and other services through the Service, including:
– recognition of new or previous users;
– remembering the preferences of the User’s settings;
– recollection of whether the User has already responded to the pop-up windows;
– anonymous collection of general statistics on the use of the Service;
– sending advertising messages to Users that are relevant to the User’s interests.Cookies are also used to limit the number of times the User sees advertising messages;
– collecting reliable information about the use of the Service, which will make it possible to assess how well the Service meets the needs of Users, and to make any necessary improvements;
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE SERVICE
The Service Administration may use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track use of the Service. Service Administration may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether such messages have been opened. The information that the Service Administration obtains in this way allows it to customize the services it offers to Users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of online advertising, content, or other activities.
Any use of technology in the operation of the Service shall be made solely within the framework of the laws of the United Kingdom, international rules of law of the European Union and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
1 The Service Administration may allow service providers, advertising companies and advertising networks, as well as other third parties to display advertisements on the pages of the Service. These companies may use tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about users who view and interact with their advertisements.
PROCESSING OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
The Service Administration may use the information as follows:
1.1. to provide and improve services;
1.2. to manage the User’s account and provide customer support;
1.3. to conduct research and analysis about the use of the Service;
1.4. to communicate with Users via e-mail;
1.5. to develop, display and track content and advertising;
1.6. to analyze the Service;
1.7. to exercise any rights specified in the documents posted on the pages of the Service.
TRANSMISSION OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
2.The Service Administration may exchange personal information with service providers. The Service Administration may exchange information, including personal information, with third parties who perform certain services on behalf of the Service Administration. These service providers may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not distribute or use such information for any other purpose.
3. The Service Administration may disclose information, including personal information:
– In response to a subpoena, court order, or request for cooperation with law enforcement or other government authorities; to establish or enforce legal rights, to defend against legal action.
THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED
1. The user has the right not to provide certain information, but this may result in an inability to use the services.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Service Administration takes security measures to protect Users’ personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, the Service Administration does not guarantee that personal information will always remain safe. Users should also take care about how they process and disclose personal information and should avoid sending personal information through unsecured channels.
2. The Service Administration carries out protection and safeguarding of personal data received in accordance with generally accepted practices of data protection in the Internet community, as well as in strict compliance with international standards in the field of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal data of Internet users.
Date of publication – 05/27/2022
Published by the Service Administration
Address: 27 Division St, New York, NY
10002, United States